Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
40 Cranarch Rd Se, Calgary
This EXCELLENT + SOUGHT AFTER End-Unit in the DESIRABLE community of CRANSTON is READY + WAITING, + you will SURELY Fall In Love! GREAT Curb Appeal w/Front PATIO incl GAS LINE for your BBQ, over 1108 sq ft of DEVELOPED Living Space, WELCOMING Foyer w/EXTRA HIGH ceiling + front closet, CUSTOM Hunter Douglas Blinds, Main level w/GORGEOUS Engineered Hardwood flrs, EXTRA West-Facing windows for PLENTY of NATURAL light, Living rm, Dining rm, STUNNING Kitchen w/GRANITE Counters incl LARGE Island w/breakfast bar, MODERN Dark Cabinetry, MATCHING S.S. appliances, + pantry, Half bath, + UNDER STAIR Storage. Upstairs w/DUAL Master Bdrms - BOTH have HUGE W.I.C.'s + En-suites - one w/4 pc En-suite, + one w/3 pc En-suite + MOUNTAIN VIEWS! CONVENIENT Upstairs Laundry, + STUDY NOOK. Bsmt w/DOUBLE CAR GARAGE PARKING, storage + O-SIZE H2O tank! GREAT Location RIGHT ACROSS from the CRANSTON Rec Center + across an intersection from SHOPPING + Groceries you can WALK TO, + NATURE/GORGEOUS Views are literal STEPS AWAY!
- MLS® #C4289172
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,108
- Year Built2012
- Sub-TypeRow House
- Style2 Storey
- AmenitiesPlayground, Storage-In-Suite, Visitor Parking, Balconies, Cable, Television, Fitness Facilities, Internet, Laundry Facility, Private Park Access, Parking-Extra, Racquet Courts, Recreation Room/Centre, Secured Parking, Tennis Courts
- FeaturesBalcony, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Patio, Programmable Thermostat, Vacuum System-Roughed-In, Vinyl Windows, Insulation-Upgraded, Porch, Sprinkler System-Underground
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingDouble Garage Attached, Rear Drive Access
- # of Garages2
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl
- Exterior FeaturesBack Lane, Cul-De-Sac, Flat Site, Golf Nearby, Landscaped, Level Land, Low Maintenance Landscape, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Corner, Paved Lane, Sloping Lot, Treed Lot, View Mountain
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Condo Fee$230
- HOA Fees165.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Annually
- Address40 Cranarch Rd Se
- Postal CodeT3M 0V9
- HeatingNatural Gas, Forced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX HOUSE OF REAL ESTATE
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by CREB®.
Listing information last updated on March 30th, 2020 at 2:00am MDT.